Welcome to Hue
Set on the banks of poetic Perfume River and backed by Ngu Binh Mountain, Hue is truly a “natural beauty icon” of Vietnam. The little city was once a capital, the seat of Nguyen Dynasty more than a century ago. Unfortunately, a large part of its majesty with royal palaces, elegant temples, formidable fortress and gateways was destroyed by wars.
Despite its eventful and complicated history, Hue remains a peaceful and scenic city, rich in nature and culture. Just wander off a few blocks from the old town and you will find several hidden gems. Hue’s greatest appeal is not bomb blasted citadel in town or the royal tombs scattered around the hills along the upstream Perfume River. It’s the land, the people and the food that makes Hue everlastingly beautiful from any angle and unique in many ways.
Hue has a lot to offer, ensuring you an unforgettable holiday packed with fun, delights and local discoveries. It is absolutely well worth a several - day stay, not just a stopover.
Lodge Facilities & Amenities:
- 15 charming bungalows built in garden home style
- Each bungalow complete with private garden
- Large outdoor swimming pool with space for kids
- Spacious restaurant surrounded by trees
- Cosy foot massage room with open air
- Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas
- Private house for guides & drivers of travel agents
- Bicycle for rental
- Free parking area
- Laundry service
- Room service
- 24 hours concierge
- Sightseeing and tours
- Transfer from Hue airport/ train station