Discovering traditional handicraft villages
Hue has an outstanding landscape and immense waterway. With this two day trip, you will have a chance to capture the essence of Hue: its idyllic scenery and beautiful riverside villages
This is a program for customers who arrive to Hue EcoLodge after lunch normally.
- Visit handicraft villages and Hue Ecolodge
- Grow vegetables, grind ricer and prepare lunch by yourself
Day 01: (L)
- Starting from An Hien garden house to Kim Long village – a famous garden in Hue will be your first destination. At there, you will have a great chance to visit the places of making traditional cakes that are specialties of Hue. After enjoying those cakes, the tour will take you to visit the tomb of an excellent general under Emperor Ham Nghi.Continue your journey to discover the traditional handicraft villages and countryside market. Especially, you can see the process of making paper hand fans and shown how to make it by the instruction of talent craftsmen.
- Leaving handicraft villages, you will be next taken to a traditional village specializes in making girdle-cake (rice-paper) and steamed thin rice pancake.
- Have a short rest at a riverside pagoda as your next destination. After sailing across Perfume river by a dragon boat, you will have an unforgettable experience at Eco-restaurant where you will participate in many interesting activities such as: talking with local farmers who will share with you their useful experience of growing vegetables as well as how to take care of them, practice grinding rice, preparing lunch with Hue traditional dishes by yourself and enjoy local foods.
- At the end of this tour, it will be a great time for you to enjoy a cup of hot tea while let your weary foot being relaxed in warm herb water and massaged by the blind.
- All sightseeing tickets, dragon boat and bike
- 1X Dinner
- Foot massage with medicinal herbs
- Personal expenses
- English speaking guide
- Other services not mentioned above