Exploring Thuy Bieu Eco-Village On Two Wheels
Pick you up at Toa Kham Wharf, depart to Thien Mu Pagoda- the first stop of the day, a historic temple in the city as a symbol of Hue, located nearby
- Admire the picturesque landscape along Perfume river
- Cycle through lush rice fields and gardens
- Meet and talk with some local families
- Visit the charming craft villages
- Enjoy excellent foot massage with herbal treatment
Day 01: An enchanting opportunity to truly see Hue in depth (L)
- Pick you up at Toa Kham Wharf, depart to Thien Mu Pagoda- the first stop of the day, a historic temple in the city as a symbol of Hue, located nearby Perfume River where will be a wonderful place for you to relax and refresh.
- Back to the boat for a scenic cruise to Hue Ecolodge
- Spend 2 hours to stroll or bike around quiet Thuy Bieu Eco-village
- Visit local garden, old ancestral temple and contact with local people.
- Visit some handicraft families (the incense making family, the joss paper making family and the paper painting family) to discover the daily life of local people while they are working strenuously with joy and enthusiasm
- At the end of this tour, you will have a great time to relax by steeping your foot in medicinal herb water - a traditional therapeutic practice and enjoy excellent massage.
- End of services
Notes: this program can be done in the morning, starting from 8:30 and finish at 14:00 - 14:30 (lunch included) or from 15:00 and finish at 19:00 in the afternoon (dinner included)
- All sightseeing tickets, dragon boat and bike
- 1X Lunch (or Dinner)
- Foot massage with medicinal herbs
- Personal expenses
- English speaking guide
- Other services not mentioned above