Cooking Class & Exploring Thuy Bieu Eco-Village
Many travelers can allow only one day for Hue Ecolodge. Typical but not touristy as Hue is the first place you should head to.
- Admire the picturesque landscape along Perfume River
- Enjoy a cycling tour combined with a cooking class
- Relax excellent massage by blind people
Day 01: (L)
- Pick you up at Toa Kham Wharf and starting the trip will be a visit of the Thien Mu pagoda - the oldest pagoda, was ranked one of the twenty most beautiful landscapes in Hue
- Back to the boat for a scenic cruise to Hue Ecolodge in Thuy Bieu Eco-village
- Spend 2 hours to stroll or bike around quiet village
- Visit local garden, old ancestral temple and communicate with local people.
- Visit some handicraft families (the incense making family, the joss paper making family and the paper painting family) to discover the daily life of local people while they are working strenuously with joy and enthusiasm
- Take time to join a special cooking class at Hue Ecolodge by yourself under the instruction of Eco-chief. (Vả fruit mixed shrimp and pork; Banh Ram It and Banh Khoái)
- After your practical class, it’s time to taste the Hue traditional dishes that you have prepared and our Eco-chef will be able to give his feedback on your own chef skills.
- At the end of this tour, you will have a great time to relax by steeping your foot in medicinal herb water - a traditional therapeutic practice and enjoy excellent massage by blind people.
- End of services
- All sightseeing tickets, dragon boat and bike
- Cooking class
- 1X Lunch (or Dinner)
- Foot massage with medicinal herbs
- Personal expenses
- English speaking guide
- Other services not mentioned above