Eco Cooking Class Tour
This package allows you to explore Hue EcoLodge and the untouched surrounding landscape in depth. For sure, this is not a place to rush in and out. This is a little wonderful world full of charm for you to discover.
- Exploring the distinct charm of Perfume River & Thuy Bieu Eco-village
- Learning the secrets of central Vietnamese cuisine
Day 01: Cooking class at Eco restaurant - Half day (L)
- Pick you up at Toa Kham Wharf, starting the trip will be a visit of the Thien Mu pagoda - a historic temple, the symbol of Hue city
- Back to the boat for a scenic cruise to Hue Ecolodge in Thuy Bieu Eco-village and depart to Thuy Bieu local market, take time to stroll around & buy the necessary ingredients for cooking class
- Prepare meal for yourself under the instruction of our chief.
- Vả fruit mixed shrimp and pork
- Banh Ram It (a patty of super-crunchy deep-fried stick rice topped with stir-fried shrimp and pork)
- Banh Khoái (a pan-fried crepe that is typically stuffed with shrimp and pork belly)
- After your practical class, it’s time to taste the Hue traditional dishes that you have prepared and our chef will be able to give his feedback on your own chef skills.
- End of services
- 1X Lunch (or Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets, dragon boat
- Other services not mentioned above
- Personal expenses